What does this great illustration by Jan Faust
1) Young lads who prey on MILFs
2) Embezzlement by cash register clerks
3) Lyndon LaRouche's theory of Space Lizards among us
4) An incident from the next Spider-Man
5) The dangers inherent in our food supply
Find the answer here.
ends his short cartoon career by resigning and breaking the fourth wall.
I never knew before about Morph, the forerunner
of Wallace & Gromit. On first glance, he seems less weird and manic than either Gumby or W&G.
A once-famous resident of the Bellevue Zoological Gardens
in England, known for his pipe-smoking habit.
The connection? I can only assume that once upon a time, tennis rackets were restrung with sheep guts. But the image is certainly bizarre.
Original ad here.