This not taken from the Alan Moore graphic novel.
Several currently for sale on Etsy and eBay.
Thanks to Deborah Newton.
Man so hungry he experiences auditory hallucinations.
One of those essential holiday treats!
Original article here.
Apparently, back in the early part of the 20th century, it was common to have a stuffed alligator as an umbrella stand. I searched the web for an image of such a thing, but could not find one. Maybe one of our clever WU-vies can.
But I did find the great feat of taxidermy seen below. I'm so sad the piece got auctioned before I could bid. As a fan of Pogo
, I would have loved it.
Original auction here.
What does this great illustration by Jan Faust
1) Young lads who prey on MILFs
2) Embezzlement by cash register clerks
3) Lyndon LaRouche's theory of Space Lizards among us
4) An incident from the next Spider-Man
5) The dangers inherent in our food supply
Find the answer here.