Beatnik Beauty

Comments
Judging by what's roaming the streets of Jolly Old these days I'm going to assume that this pathetic excuse for an infomercial belongs in the FAILED basket.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 03/19/15 at 11:15 AM
Thanks for the warning, Expat. I'll be in Jolly Old next Tuesday on a three city whirlwind tour with my brother. I'll keep my eyes open.
Posted by KDP in Madill, OK on 03/19/15 at 11:52 AM
@KDP: Don't eat the food!!!!
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 03/19/15 at 12:46 PM
Hope they paid her for that. She definitely looked better before she walked in.
Posted by sudon't on 03/19/15 at 01:58 PM
Congratulations, Beatnik teenager. You now look like your grandmother.
Posted by Frank on 03/19/15 at 02:47 PM
She met her old flame Stan; will her husband KNOW? Her hair is a mess!

Fortunatly she has "Wire Wig", a wig that you just add heat and it springs back to the perfect you.

Who knows, these set in cement hair styles may come back. YOU can be in on the ground floor.

~~ Naw I'd never make it as a huckster. I'm talking about memory metal.
Posted by BMN on 03/20/15 at 12:30 AM
Actually I should patent it. An actress at the awards can feign surpise with a simple DIY setup.
Posted by BMN on 03/20/15 at 12:42 AM
Frank: "You now look like your grandmother."

Heh.

Watched the Beatnik Makeover clip last night, then this morning found this related item:

"Lego has often been seen as a brand on the front lines of making playtime a gender-neutral place for kids.

"But moms are outraged about its latest 'column' in Lego Magazine, dubbed 'Emma’s Beauty Tips,' that shows little girls what face shape they have and what haircuts would look best with that face shape...."

The horror!