HOME   |   CONTACT   |   FACEBOOK   |   PINTEREST   |   TWITTER   |   RSS

Easter Egg Recipes

image
Cadbury creme eggs, is there anything they can't do!?!?
Posted By: patty | Date: Sun Apr 01, 2012 | Number of Comments: 7
Category:
More weirdness from the WU archive:
Comments
Listed in chronological order. Newest comments at the end.
Some good looking stuff! Yummy! tongue laugh
Posted by patty in Ohio, USA on 04/01/12 at 07:13 PM
Sorry, Patty, Can't do Cadbury's excuse for chocolate. I did like their egg-launch game last year. Better than this year's game.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/01/12 at 11:30 PM
@Expat: I'm a little surprised that they don't make a locally sourced version. I got to love Rolos in Europe when eating the Swiss made version, but the ones back here in the states are absolute trash. They use that crap Hershey's pretends is chocolate.
Posted by Miles on 04/02/12 at 12:45 AM
@Miles: Cadbury is locally available but I'm not a fan of milk chocolate in any form (I won't refuse it, understand, I just won't buy or promote it). I am hooked on baker's chocolate and Greece has been a world leader in that area for boo-koo years now.

I agree that when brands cross geopolitical divides they aren't always the same. Here in Greece, sorry to say, QC stands for Quick Cash as opposed to Quality Control.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/02/12 at 01:34 AM
Personally, I prefer a Peep in the microwave.
Posted by KDP in Madill, OK on 04/02/12 at 09:57 AM
Interesting facts about Creme Eggs - Originally invented here in New Zealand at the Christchurch Cadbury plant, though no longer made here exclusively of course. Also, those made in Australia and NZ have 25% more sugar in them than American made version.
Posted by DF Stuckey in Auckland New Zealand on 06/12/12 at 05:23 AM
God forbid our little darlings get too much sugar and balloon into whales.

Anyhow, Mexafornia would outlaw them and if you made them any bigger NYC would nail their coffin shut too.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 06/12/12 at 08:53 AM
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Custom Search