Forgotten and Unseen Electronics Part 32

If your normal computer mouse is making your hands hurt you can get the Roller Mouse. Instead of always using your hand to move it you slide your arm over it to make the arrow move. You can buy one here:

     Posted By: phantomspy1 - Thu Jul 16, 2009

I love mine! There is a rolling bar above the `-' buttons that you use to control the cursor. Then the buttons are right click, left click, and a scroller roller. I bought it to alleviate some circulation issues when using the traditional mouse, but would really like it even if it didn't solve my problem!
Posted by driven2succeed on 07/16/09 at 02:41 PM
sounds like it would be easy to use. another neat gadget phantomspy.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/16/09 at 10:27 PM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.