HOME   |   CONTACT   |   FACEBOOK   |   PINTEREST   |   TWITTER   |   RSS

Good News/Bad News

image
The good news is there will soon be a a male contraceptive on the market that, after one dose, is effective for 10 years. No condoms necessary for birth control reasons and it is also easily reversible in the event of a change of heart about fathering a child. The bad news? It must be administered by injection directly into the penis and its not a barrier to STDs. Possibly coming out by 2015.
Posted By: patty | Date: Mon Apr 09, 2012 | Number of Comments: 13
Category:
More weirdness from the WU archive:
Comments
Listed in chronological order. Newest comments at the end.
Oh boy, that's gonna sting!
Posted by patty in Ohio, USA on 04/09/12 at 10:58 PM
Not my problem, by 2015 I may have to be reminded what these shots are used for anyhow. You know, pictures, video, hands on demo, etc.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/10/12 at 01:58 AM
ooo a nurse fetish! wink
Posted by patty in Ohio, USA on 04/10/12 at 06:47 AM
100%. Yeah. Sure.

Appropriate that the article is from the e-zine "Nerve."
Posted by Frank H in MARIETTA on 04/10/12 at 08:06 AM
Who? Me?
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/10/12 at 08:07 AM
It's actually just a placebo, the contraceptive effect is because it takes men 10 years to forget the image of someone sticking a hypodermic into their genitals.
grrr
Posted by Dumbfounded on 04/10/12 at 09:16 AM
As the father of a 5 year old boy I am SO HAPPY to know he'll be never get anybody's daughter pregnant accidentally! No pregnancy worries for him, her, or (possibly more importantly) us parents!

The shot is a hell of a lot nicer than a vasectomy, MORE effective, plus you can block, unblock, reblock, block.... as many times as you want to have your children when you want them, and only when you want them.

It's finally coming!!! (pardon the pun)

They've been doing large scale trials with this stuff in China for almost 20 years now, and considering that that it isn't even a drug it's about freakin' time they got around to releasing it here. The original was called Uroglue and it has gotten nothing but stellar reviews from those using it.
Posted by Miles on 04/10/12 at 09:37 AM
I thought UroGlue was the stuff they were using to hold all the European countries together with.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/10/12 at 10:32 AM
I just realized I pictured my dear friend Mr Johnson standing up while receiving this shot. Although I cannot imagine that being the case, I do wonder why I pictured it thus.
Posted by Stiff Breeze on 04/10/12 at 11:14 AM
Would junk by any other name hurt less?
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 04/11/12 at 12:33 AM
I am a girl but the thought of it applied to men made me cringe. But I guess I will support this drug when it comes out in the market.
Posted by mdenise in United States on 04/11/12 at 01:23 AM
Hey, then you would really be numb nuts!! LOL
Posted by patty in Ohio, USA on 04/12/12 at 11:10 PM
If you want to read more details about this there was an article last year in Wired magazine..
Posted by redneckhippynerd in TX on 04/14/12 at 02:15 PM
Page 1 of 1 pages
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.
Custom Search