Happy Birthday, NOTW!!!

Modest Chuck posted this little message at the end of his current column this week. I say, break out the champagne and cake!
Posted By: Paul - Sun Jan 06, 2013
Category: Anniversary, Weird Studies and Guides, Chuck

For Better or Worse, Chuck dragged me to WU. Enough said!
Posted by BMN in Pumphandle SK on 01/06/13 at 03:35 PM
Congrats to Chuck! I followed Him here to WU. Started reading NOTW in the Baltimore City Paper in the 80's I guess right about the time it started. As a long time fan, THANK YOU! CHUCK!
Posted by Tyrusguy on 01/06/13 at 04:36 PM
Chuck's column also brought me here, for which I am eternally greatful. I have made so many wonderful friends here. Thank you Chuck and congratulations on your professional milestone. You bring great joy to a lot of people sweetie.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 01/06/13 at 10:40 PM
Kudos on Chuck first of all for a job well done over and over and ov....,
and for bringing us all together.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 01/07/13 at 12:37 AM
Posted by BMN on 01/07/13 at 06:56 AM
Hay, Chuck, would you still happen to have your first article? Care to post it?
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 01/07/13 at 09:18 AM
Happy Silver Anniversary, Chuck!
Posted by TheCannyScot in Atlanta, GA on 01/07/13 at 09:32 AM
Happy Anniversary, New Of The Weird! I've been reading since 1989, when I was in high school and I always looked forward to the column. Good stuff.
Posted by Cindy in Evansville, IN. on 01/07/13 at 10:46 PM