Hot Tortoise Love

Henry and Alice, a pair of pet tortoises, got little too rowdy with their loving and knocked over a heater setting fire to their owner's garage. Despite the pet owner's best efforts to save them, sadly, the amorous pair died in the fire. An all consuming love.
     Posted By: patty - Wed Mar 06, 2013
     Category: Animals





Comments
Wonder if they got to finish.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 03/06/13 at 10:34 PM
Mystery solved.... they were British tortoises and we all know what that means. :zip:
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 03/06/13 at 10:58 PM
Sort of like baked potatoes, cooked in the shell.
Posted by KDP on 03/07/13 at 03:18 PM
Now that is what I call "shell shock" 😝
He just had to "poke" his head out.
Posted by BrokeDad in Midwest US on 03/07/13 at 04:03 PM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.