Human Hamster Wheel

Too drunk to use the escalator?

I don't know how long he thought this set of stairs was, but he was willing to keep trying.
Posted By: gdanea - Wed Nov 14, 2012
Category: Transportation

Comments
Weird....meh

Depressing...definitely.
Posted by turdherder in maryland on 11/15/12 at 12:50 AM
I'm almost certain that Jose has NEVER been that mean to me!
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 11/15/12 at 01:41 AM
Wish I could see it. Hope things get better soon with this connection. mad
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 11/15/12 at 02:10 AM
Alcohol; the worst drug available to man.
Posted by dumbledoor in Hell on 11/15/12 at 06:10 AM
Alcohol, The cause of, And solution to, All of life's problems!
Homer Simpson
cool smile
Posted by Tyrusguy on 11/15/12 at 10:00 AM
Patty .. I know you are down do using that old Pentium III notebook I gave you as all your other PC's are broken. It isn't powerful enough to play most streaming video.
Posted by BrokeDad in Midwest US on 11/15/12 at 02:30 PM
I know honey, I am hoping to get something faster going soon.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 11/15/12 at 08:25 PM
I get EXACTLY the same feeling when I watch my pay raise going to a tax hike.
Posted by tadchem on 11/16/12 at 05:34 AM
I once watched a drunk in a jogging suit trying to go up a "down" escalator at the shopping mall. I *think* he was using it as redneck treadmill. He finally lost to the escalator and the security guards escorted him to the 'showers.'
Posted by tadchem on 11/16/12 at 05:39 AM
Why did it take any of these assholes so long to intervene?
Posted by jtolleridge on 11/17/12 at 11:05 AM
Intervening with a drunk isn't as "simple" as you seem to think it is even when you're friends let alone with a complete stranger.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 11/17/12 at 11:08 AM