Soapy the Germ Fighter



"Why...you're a living cake of soap!"
     Posted By: Paul - Sun Jul 27, 2014
     Category: Hygiene | PSA’s | Children | 1950s





Comments
Just lie down and close your eyes, Uncle Soapy will make you feel better.
Posted by F.U.D. on 07/27/14 at 10:37 AM
Most kids dream about getting dirty not getting clean.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/27/14 at 11:21 AM
Soapy is wearing a wedding band on his left hand!

Girls should wash their hair once every TWO WEEKS???!
Oh that is so wrong.....

😊
Posted by girlgeniusNYC on 07/27/14 at 02:35 PM
When Uncle Soapy first came into Billy's room, it looked like he didn't have pants on. That film probably spawned a generation of Uncle Soapys working out of vans.

Funny uncles are a bigger health risk than grass stains.
Posted by Harvey on 07/27/14 at 07:53 PM
Thank the gods for hand sanitizer! Now we don't have to worry about 'germs' we just kill 99.9% and strengthen the other 0.1%.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 07/28/14 at 01:40 AM
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.