World’s Largest Chocolate Bar

Grand Candy Company in Armenia has produced a giant chocolate bar to celebrate their 10th anniversary in business. 18.4 feet long x 9 feet wide x 10 inches thick! 9,702 pounds of chocolate to be cut up and given out on October 16th. Expat we gotta get to Armenia!!!
     Posted By: patty - Sat Sep 11, 2010
     Category:

Comments
the october 16th candy give away was mentioned in the other story about it i read http://www.startribune.com/nation/102686439.html
YUM!!
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 09/11/10 at 04:36 PM
Is Nolan Gonna be there?

Bruce: So tell us mama, why make Buffalo's biggest cookie?
Mama Kowolski: Well, man from health department say he find rat pellet in pastry but I say no, is big chocolate sprinkle, but he shut store down. So we clean up, make big cookie for to bring customers back.
Bruce: Let's try that again, shall we?
Bruce: [New take] So tell us mama, why make Buffalo's biggest cookie?
Mama Kowolski: So all the children in the neighborhood will be happy?
Bruce: And isn't it nice to see all their smiling faces?
Vol Kowolski: I work in back. I see no smiles.

Bruce: I'm Bruce Nolan with Eyewitness Nose... Eyewitness Nose... that's right!

Bruce: Ally, can we get a recap?
Ally Loman: You remember the Kowalskis? They've owned the shop for thirty years and they're attempting to set a record by making Buffalo's largest cookie.
Posted by dorknozzle on 09/11/10 at 06:34 PM
Click here to send Patty the worlds largest commercial chocolate bar:

Posted by ANON in Nowhere on 09/11/10 at 06:36 PM
70% chocolate. I promise not to eat more than one square... 😛
Posted by TheCannyScot in Atlanta, GA on 09/11/10 at 06:39 PM
omg bd, it would kill me, but i'd enjoy every bite! 😛
where's my chocolate loving expat? (probably getting shatner to book him and the mrs. a flight to armenia on oct 15th) :lol:
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 09/11/10 at 11:46 PM
No, just got up and ain't had my coffee yet.

Anyhow, this looks like milk chocolate so, ok, if I was apassin' by I'd have some but I only chase after dark (simi-sweet) chocolate.

And 70% chocolate really doesn't do much for me either.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 09/12/10 at 12:30 AM
mornin' sunshine! 💋
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 09/12/10 at 12:32 AM
The ultimate 'Death by Chocolate', but what a way to go!!!
Posted by Giulio on 09/12/10 at 06:01 AM