eyeball tattoos

Oklahomans need more protection than you
The legislature is on the verge of banning eyeball tattoos (which sound hoaxy, anyway, but apparently are real) because senators worry about the danger even "if . . . one person" does it. So far, the other 49 states don't believe any of their people are dumb enough to let someone prick their scleras. London's The Sun has the photo someone getting one, from a year ago. KSBI-TV (Oklahoma City) /// The Sun
     Posted By: Chuck - Mon Feb 23, 2009
     Category:

Comments
Well, there may be some forward thinking in that law; anyone dumb enough to get stuck in the eye is, most likely, on (or going to end up on) the state's welfare rolls.

---- OR ----

Just what we need. Big Brother protecting his own from harming themselves yet again.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 02/23/09 at 10:05 AM
They are Sooners. They can't help being stupid. (go Red Raiders)
Posted by KW in Dallas, TX on 02/23/09 at 11:02 AM
Sigh. Once again, this is a case of if you're stupid enough to do it in the first place, you deserve what you get.

Oh...and if I were an Okie, I'd seriously have to question why the folks in my so-called legislature were sitting around even thinking up this scenario.... or is that all there is to do in Okie land?
Posted by Skitt in SW USA on 02/23/09 at 11:02 AM
You're quite right BG..I'm still somewhat naive in my thinking. That being, that our "lawmakers" might actually be doing some good for us common folks. When will I learn .. :roll:
Posted by Skitt in SW USA on 02/23/09 at 12:24 PM
Oklahoma, isn't that part of the Texas Panhandle, Gary?
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 02/23/09 at 12:24 PM
When will I learn..part 2. I looked at Gary's link, despite the warning...which I should have heeded...arrgghh!
Posted by Skitt in SW USA on 02/23/09 at 12:37 PM
omg gary! i thought 'oh i'm a girl, it won't get to me ' :ahhh:
:gulp: :sick: can't wait till maxx see it, he's gonna freak!

about the story- you cannot legislate good sense. most things the government sticks they're fingers into get worse. 2 very good reasons against this.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 02/23/09 at 01:34 PM
Yeah, Patty, I guess their "sticking their fingers" into peoples' eyes here!
Posted by lostinthevalleygirl on 02/23/09 at 08:05 PM
'mom can i get a tatoo on my sclera for christmas?'
'no you can't, you'll put you're eye out.'
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 02/23/09 at 08:18 PM
Big Gary, kinda like splittin' a weenie and puttin' it on the grill. I had seen that before on the web and it just keeps getting funnier. I mean, where the hell is he jamming his fingers into, his bladder? And the last two shots, it's obviously not happy, it's bleeding. I've had ear piercings do that years after it supposedly healed. That's annoying. His has got to be downright painful.

And how about when he goes to the tailor?
"Which side do you dress on sir, left or right?"
"Both."
"What?"
Shows tailor what he means
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May I suggest sir just buys one off the rack and leaves quietly? Thank you."
"But the contrivance pictured herewith is approved by God. It's no different than what the doctor did to me as a child."
"GET OUT OF MY STORE YOU FREAK!!!!"

Something like that.

:shut:
Posted by DownCrisis on 02/24/09 at 01:36 AM
it's worth my personal distress to see the fellas reactions to big gary's link. fetal position, i love that one dude! sorry big gary, i mentioned this in another thread and accidentally credited kingmonkey with the link, my bad. :red:
downcrisis, hillarious as usual sweetie. 😉
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 02/24/09 at 06:42 AM
about BG's link - you guys scare too easily 😊 I'm eating my lunch right now and that didn't bother me.
Might have something to do with being desensitized from my previous job though.
Posted by Jules in Connecticut on 02/24/09 at 01:03 PM
big gary did you say splitting or spitting? :cheese:
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 02/25/09 at 03:45 PM
in 'the jerk' steve martin writes home that his friend 'patty' had a blow job for him and he hoped it paid well. :lol:
one really should get paid for something they do VERY well but alas i've made not a penny at one of my favorite hobbies. 😜
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 02/25/09 at 07:03 PM