Professional Staring

If you had $72 burning a hole in your pocket, and you lived in the Denver area, you could have bought a full-day pass to have Croatian faith gazer Braco stare at you for an entire day. [DailyCamera.com]

Braco's silent gaze is said to effect "incredible healings and other spontaneous changes" in people.

And if you're ever in San Diego, I'd be happy to stare at you for a couple of hours, for an appropriate sum. My silent gaze has been known to provoke acute feelings of discomfort in people.
Posted By: Alex - Fri May 24, 2013
Category: New Age, Stupidity

Comments
This guy (or some parody of him) showed up on one of the cop shows a season back. Bones maybe?
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 05/24/13 at 11:31 AM
I think he used to play the dog on "Fraiser".
Posted by KDP in Madill, OK on 05/24/13 at 12:26 PM
A friend of mine really believes in this guy. She volunteers for him here in LA and was invited to speak with him at an event somewhere. I have not gotten involved in any way -- but I do know that $3.00 gets you a live or Skype 3-5 minute "gazing session". In case $75 is too much, or you are not in Denver!
Posted by girlgeniusNYC in los angeles on 05/24/13 at 04:05 PM
$75 / day (8 hours?) is cheap = he may be real?
$750 / day = he's a scam artist!

Or vice versa. grin
Posted by BMN on 05/24/13 at 07:06 PM
A bit creepy I think.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 05/24/13 at 08:48 PM
Reminds me of the business plan of a homeless person I once knew; He'd stare at you until you paid him to go away!
Posted by Captain DaFt on 05/25/13 at 05:57 PM