The Dog Ate My ...

...Passport.
17 year old Jon Meier missed out on his Spanish class trip to Peru because some of the numbers on his passport were unreadable. Airport Security was unmoved by his reason for the damaged document. The family's one year old golden retriever, Sunshine, had apparently been chewing on it. To bad Sunshine didn't prefer shoes. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31663499/ns/travel-news/

...Checks.
Kristin Banfield is in a little trouble for paying her bills from her ex-hubby's account. But she does have a good reason, Her dog ate her checks. So of course she had to use her ex's account to get the bills paid. The cops aren't buying it though. She's under investigation for identity theft and forgery.
     Posted By: patty - Tue Jun 30, 2009
     Category:

Comments
i feel kinda bad for the kid. But the woman is just a thief, and not even a smart one. the dog ate my checks? really? come on can't you do better than that lady!
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 06/30/09 at 09:43 PM
I was going to reply to this post but my dog ate my keyboard.
Posted by Nethie on 06/30/09 at 11:07 PM
then you'll have to get one of those big keyboards and dance out your posts! the dog couldn't eat that whole thing. :lol:
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/01/09 at 07:38 AM
My dog has never eaten anything important, but I did have a cat cough up a hairball on my keyboard and rendered my "e" and "r" keys useless.
Posted by Matt in Florida on 07/01/09 at 09:35 AM
matt that is lly g oss. do you still hav th cat? :lol:
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/01/09 at 04:37 PM
offtopic: patty, you asked me a couple of weeks ago why I've been somewhat absent lately. I didn't get a chance to answer you so I'll do it here. I have been sick and ended up in the hospital. I just got out last Sunday and am still not 100% so I'm not on the computer as much. I'm trying to be around more though 😊
Posted by Nethie on 07/01/09 at 08:04 PM
oh honey, i'm so sorry to hear you were i'll. i hope you feel better and get to 100% soon. i'm glad to have you back even part time! 😊
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/01/09 at 10:11 PM
oh that's a shame mw. i've had a couple of good dogs over the years too. it breaks your heart when the go.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 07/07/09 at 07:11 PM