Apache Dance

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars. Is this kind of dance included? If not, why? It would liven up the competitions immensely, I wager. With signed waivers, real daggers could be used.
Posted By: Paul - Mon Mar 16, 2015
Category: Death, Sexuality, Bohemians, Beatniks, Hippies and Slackers, 1930s, Men, Women, Dance

Comments
Tsk tsk, glorifying domestic violence. jk Surprised this isn't banned for the same reason they chopped up all the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Judging yesterday's entertainment by today's sensibilities. Some things are offensive and should be banned. But banning(for example)the three stooges because they are afraid some idiot kids will poke each others eyes out is ignorant. Part of the helicopter parent culture which leaves us with adults who can't make simple decisions or deal with stress without Mommy and Daddy to tell them what to do.
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 03/16/15 at 09:38 AM
Looks to me like a "Tijuana Meet-n-Greet".
Posted by tadchem on 03/16/15 at 11:00 AM
How come nobody warned me about the simi-nudity in this clip!!!!

NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW - NSFW
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 03/16/15 at 12:04 PM
Aww come on now sweetie, you don't work anymore. wink
Posted by Patty in Ohio, USA on 03/16/15 at 04:00 PM
I got to thinking of the climax scene from "A Night At The Opera." I kept expecting Harpo Marx to make an appearance.
Posted by KDP in Madill, OK on 03/16/15 at 05:35 PM
@Patty: Hay! I was management! "WORK" is a 4 lettered word.
Posted by Expat47 in Athens, Greece on 03/16/15 at 11:51 PM